Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine treats


After about three weeks of feeling unwell I was so pleased to get these beautiful flowers from my Valentine. I look pasty white but never mind(must remember a little blush next time before being put in front of camera).
He surprised me with these other little treats too....


He knows me well.... 365 days of Literary Classics...The Bibliophile's Devotional....
How can I  adequately describe how I feel about this lovely hardback book.......Oh I know!!------
Heaven...I'm in Heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak!!
 
For those not in love the following videos are likely to make you sick into your handbag but for those who are in love and not feeling any nausea in the slightest ,sit back and enjoy!!!!
 
Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald
 
Everytime we touch
 
Wherever you go
 

No comments:

Post a Comment