Saturday, February 23, 2013

New Books and Bookmarks

The first thing that drew me to this book was the awesome cover,after reading the back I was definitely buying it. This is a story about three sisters who take Vaudeville by storm...
That was all I needed to know ...... bring on the sequins and costumes I say!!!!!
The Little Shadows by Marina Endicott
 
 P.G. Wodehouse is always a rib tickling author in my opinion with a good dose of sarcasm and wit.This is the new cover to tie in with the BBC TV series..
 This next author Adele Parks is a long time favourite of mine. I have not read a book of hers that I did not enjoy. I have high hopes for this one.
Harbour Lights by Sherryl Woods
 I don't believe I have read anything by this author before ,but it was the cover that grabbed my attention..I already want to move to this possibly fictional town just by looking at the cover.... It looks soooo relaxing.
 A Chesapeake Shores Christmas by Sherryl Woods  has another awesome cover like the book above... well done to whoever came up with these covers. In this book Love,Christmas and family are the main themes  . I want to save it for Christmas but I don't think I will manage it....
 This book I received from Lovereading.co.uk .River of Destiny by Barbara Erskine is a story about the past and present,secrets and mystery with a ghostly feel to it... All these are elements to a book that I adore..Bring it on ghosties!!!!
 The House on Willow Street by Cathy Kelly is about a town called Avalon,where not much has changed down through the years.Family,secrets and changes in this quiet town are the themes in this book and it sounds fabulous. Cathy Kelly is incapable of writing a bad book so it is sure to be a winner. I am a long time fan of this author's books and can recommend them all. I adore this cover too ,quirky and relaxing..perfect :0)
 Front of my new Gorjuss bookmark
 The Back
 The front
 The back
 I  love these soooooo much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love them! A fairly local bookshop has started selling them :0) I adore gorjuss!!

    ReplyDelete