Monday, February 25, 2013

In My Mailbox

                     I love receiving goodies in my mailbox..it sure beats getting bills. xxxxxxxxx


Today I received a book I had won on Read Your Writes blog that was running a comp to win a book by the fabulous Marisa Adams called "Is Love Enough". I am really looking forward to reading this book next week. If you would like to know more about this book and future books by Marisa then check out Marisa's website  here:
http://marisaadams.com/





Next book I received an ARC copy of Fisher of Men by Pam Rhodes,the first book in the Dunbridge Chronicles series based in Dunbridge centering on the going's on in this small town... I adore books about small towns and their quirky residents so I was thrilled to receive this book yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
I received this book for review from the lovely peeps over at lovereading.co.uk but if you want to know more about it then check it out here where a free excerpt is  available.This book I believe is being released in April.

http://www.lovereading.co.uk/book/8449/Fisher-of-Men-by-Pam-Rhodes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment