Saturday, August 25, 2012

Book Haul Part 2 August 2012

This is the second part of my haul.. Again a good mix of different types of books. Life is much to short to stick with one genre of books.

This is the fourth book of the Sisterhood Of The Travelling Pants series.I have collected the first three too. I really enjoyed the movies of the first two books , the actresses chosen were perfect. Now I am keen to read the books to see how they measure up.

 







The final book in this series.. Hope it ends well!!!!!










 






Centerburg Tales   / Homer Price. These two books were recommended to me recently by someone who has similar book taste to me.... I have Homer Price read...they were right. I did enjoy that!!!!
I think smart kids who get up to adventures are great fun to read about.






The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer... I have been stalking the postman waiting for this to arrive , and arrive it did this week at long last!!!! I have read chapter one and love that so as soon as I finish up a few books that I am currently reading I will get started on this. I am keen to see the writing style of this wonderful Glee actor.







The Vile Village...Lemony Snicket.. I have been slowly collecting these books. I only have about 5 or 6 of these from the series . These are all wonderful and I have just finished this one .. another gem of a book about Sunny, Klaus and Violet ,and their constant battle of survival against Count Olaf.

I was a fan of the TV program as a kid.. Hopefully the books are as good..
So that's my second part of my August Haul..
Have you done any recent book buying ?
Until next time my friends , now I am off to read a good book.




No comments:

Post a Comment